Skip to content
SPEED AND GROWTH TARGETS
- 2005: The Charter capital is VND1 billion; revenue is VND500 million; contributing into state budget with VND25 million
- In 2010: The Charter capital is VND 30 billion; production output reaches VND 300 billion, contributing into state budget with VND 10 billion.
- 2015: The Charter capital is VND130 billion, the production output reaches VND800 billion, contributing into state budget with VND 30 billion
- In the 2016 – 2018 period: Revenue will grow from VND 2,000 billion to VND 6,000 billion, contributing into State budget is from VND 100 to VND150 billion
- 2020: Striving to achieve revenue is 1 billion dollar.
- OBJECTIVE 1: Striving to become a leading multinational economic group in Vietnam as well as the region.
- OBJECTIVE 2: Putting Energy / Petroleum, Building Infrastructure, Logistics, Trading, Import / Export, Real Estate and Tourism into the focus areas.
- OBJECTIVE 3: Associated with the development of industrial zones, dynamic economic zones
- OBJECTIVE 4: Developing regional and global markets.
- Bringing the best service to customers
- Promoting traditional values of the family and the community
- For the common prosperity of the country
- Completing projects
- Capital mobilization
- Listed on the Exchange
- Create jobs and income for employees
- Contributing into state budget.